There is no one way to be a perfect mom. But there are a million simple ways to be a great mom. From laughing in the face of adversity and well-placed spit-up. To trusting your mothers’ intuition (yes, it’s real and it works!). To approaching motherhood with a joyful outlook, spiked with a healthy sense of humor.
Join other Tommee Mommies and share your best stories about being a mom today. Give a tip. Get advice. Vent a little. Make someone’s day.
You’ll even find great giveaways and a chance to become the Tommee Mommy of the month.
Still not sure? Click here to see what other Tommee Mommies are talking about right now. And then join the conversation.
- “Reece can’t go anywhere without his closer to nature® pacifier.”
- “Elliot has tried other pacifiers but it’s his closer to nature® ones that get him to sleep.”
- “Since using closer to nature®, we have not looked back”
- “She loves her bottles and goes crazy when she see’s them”
- “Love using the closer to nature® bottles, they are very unique”
- “Alfie really struggled to latch onto the breast in the first few weeks so I expressed and used your closer to nature® bottles. After a while I tried him on the breast again and he now moves between the breast and bottle great. Thanks so much.”
- “Mealtimes with the easi-mat means less food on the floor and more in the bowl for Josh.”
- “Lunch with easi-mat and bowl; a fun new game”
- “Izzy loves her explora® cups and found them so easy to drink from. I loved them as they didn’t spill everywhere. She has already used two of the explora® cups and moves between them so easily.”
- “The explora® heat sensing spoons were great when I first started weaning Lola as I could see whether the food was too hot. It provided great peace of mind and made weaning less stressful.”
- The explora® easi-roll bibs are fantastic. Lily is a messy eater and the crumb catcher meant that the food didn’t end up all over her. It saved me lots of washing!