We are Mayborn USA, Inc., and are incorporated in the State of New York, USA.
- your name,
- your contact information including your address, phone number and/or e-mail address,
- your birthday, gender and/or age,
- information of a sensitive nature, relating to your health or condition,
- information regarding our products or services that you have purchased, used or wish to purchase or use, or contests or sweepstakes which we run, in each case when that information is identified with you,
- any of the foregoing information regarding your children,
- usernames and passwords for our Website:
- Website Use Information and Social Networking Information (which are described in more detail below), when identified with you; and
- any other information that identifies you or your minor children that you may voluntarily provide to us,
Information Collected by Us
Information actively collected:
We may collect and store any Personal Information you enter on the Website or provide to us in some other manner, including Personal Information relating to your baby or young children.
If you choose to sign up to receive emails from us, you must provide us with your name and email address. If you wish to contact us with an enquiry via our Website, we will request certain information from you, including your name, complete contact information, email address, and information regarding the products or services that you have purchased or wish to purchase or which you have a query or comment about.
If you contact us by telephone or e-mail regarding purchases, customer service, warranties, claims, returns or any other similar matter, we will gather Personal Information directly from you relating to that matter.
Information collected automatically:
Please see our Cookie Statement for details of the cookies we use on the Website and what they are used for, their duration, and for information as to how to change and delete the cookies. The Cookie Statement also includes information on image pixels which may be used in marketing e-mails.
Cookies on third party websites
Our Use of Personal Information
Any Personal Information you provide will only be used or disclosed for certain purposes as described below.
- Correspondence and Communications: We generally monitor and/or keep records of all of our e-mail communications and other communications with you. If you provide Personal Information during the course of those communications, we will use that Personal Information to address the nature and purpose of the communications. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes and to assist us in providing you with the best service possible. We will inform you when we do record your calls;
- Customer Service and Complaints: We may use your Personal Information if required and to the extent necessary to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have.
- Warranties and Returns: If applicable, we may use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to process any warranty claims, returns of defective products, or other similar claims made by you with respect to our products or services.
- Newsletters and Promotions and Marketing: If you opt-in to receive information from us about goods and services that may be of interest to you, we may contact you by email with information about us and third parties we have selected regarding goods and services, articles, newsletters and special or promotional offers (including sweepstakes and contests) provided by us or these third parties. We may use other Personal Information that you have provided to us to assess which products or services may be of particular interest to you, and assess how we can improve our products and services, and how we can more effectively market those products and services to you and other customers like you.
If, at any time, you decide that you no longer want to receive such email communications, you may opt out of receiving them by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email received or click here to unsubscribe from future emails. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to complete the process of removing your details from the mailing list.
- Regarding your Children: We may use Personal Information regarding you, your babies and your children to help us understand your needs and interests (and those of your babies and children as they grow) to better tailor our services and communications to you. For example, we may use the information you provide us about the gender or birth date of your baby to send information about gender or age appropriate goods and services as your child grows.
- Marketing and Market Research: We may contact you by email for market research purposes. We may use the Personal Information gathered from these market research efforts to assess how we can improve our products and services, and how we can more effectively market those products and services to you and other customers like you.
- Website Use Information: We may use the information obtained from Website Use Information to improve the quality of our service, including for storing user preferences, tracking user trends and providing relevant advertising to you when you are on our Website.
- Social Networking Information: If you connect to our site using a third party social networking site such as Facebook or Twitter, we may use that information for the marketing purposes described above, and to promote our goods and services to you in the future through those sites.
- Financial information: We may use financial information or payment method to process payments or refunds for transactions which you have chosen to enter, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Disclosure and use of Personal Information to or by Others
With Third Parties of Potential Interest to You : If you expressly consent, we may provide your Personal Information to third parties so that they may share with you information relating to their goods and services, contests and sweepstakes. That is the only use they are contractually authorised to make of your Personal Information, unless you provide additional consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Transfers or Personal Information outside of Canada : We may transmit any of the Personal Information we have collected to Mayborn Companies or service providers in other countries, including the United States and the United Kingdom. These countries may have privacy and data protection laws that differ from those in Canada. As a result, the Personal Information may be subject to access requests from foreign governments, courts, law enforcement officials and national security authorities in those countries according to their laws. Subject to these laws, we will ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protections on the Personal Information that are equivalent to those that apply in Canada.
Protection of Personal Information
Retention and Destruction of Personal Information
We keep your Personal Information only as long as is necessary for us to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, and promptly and securely destroy it after that time. The methods that we use to destroy your information will depend on the sensitivity of that information, but in any event we will use at least industry standard practices to destroy it.
Questions, Requests, Updates to, or Deletion of Personal Information
You can ask us to review the Personal Information we hold, and ask us to change or delete any of this information. We may require that an individual provide certain information before we process the request, for verification purposes. You can do this or ask us any other questions or share your concerns by contacting our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Mayborn USA, Inc., First Floor, 1 Edgewater Drive, Suite 109, Norwood, Massachusetts 02062.
What We Do About Children Visiting the Website
The Web Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect Personal Information from users in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at email@example.com if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our databases.